I’m not talking about the long boring prime time award shows for Movies, Music and TV, I’m talking about something far better… beer awards.
WorldBeerAwards.com has gone above and beyond to taste and compare the best beers from all over the world. The list of winners is massive, with categories for so many different types of beers. Check out some of the top few that caught my interest.
But first, did you know that drinking beer is actually good for you?
I came across a great article – while drinking beer of course– called 8 Scientific Studies That Prove Beer Is Good For You written by Christopher Osburn from Cool Material.
In the article Christopher talks about some of the recent case studies and benefits that come along with drinking beer. And I’m not talking about things like inflated self esteem or being able to burp the alphabet (watch this lol), I mean actually benefits like:
- Drinking Beer Will Make Your Bones Stronger
- Drinking Beer Can Help Block Inflammation
- Drinking Beer Can Help Prevent Cancer
- Drinking Beer Makes Your Heart Stronger
- Prevent Kidney Stones By Drinking Beer
- Drinking Beer Helps With Digestion
- Drinking Beer Can Help Prevent Alzheimer ’s Disease
- Drinking Beer Actually Makes You Skinnier:
On to the awards!!! Here’s is a quick recap of the best beers for 2015 and some of the top category winners.
Best Beers of 2015
World’s Best Pale Beer
World’s Best Dark Beer
World’s BestFlavoured Beer
World’s Best Lager
World’s Best Sour Beer
World’s BestSpeciality Beer
World’s BestStout & Porter
World’s Best Wheat Beer
World’s Best Label
Don’t Forget to follow @BroRated on twitter!