Product Review: Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer 7300
Man up bro, time to clean up that scruffy beard and cut down on the time it takes to do it.
I’ve had a full time beard for about threes years now. My girl likes it cause I have a baby face. I don’t keep mine trim and carved like I was in the Back Street Boys (“who?” –google them youngster) nor do I do the shaggy beard that looks like I was in the woods for 3 weeks. I have that not too short, not too thin look. Basically it’s nice and clean. Sounds simple, but most beard trimmers have settings on them that are all or nothing. There is either the gauge that sets the trimmer so it’s too low, making the beard trimmer an all day event as it barely picks up any hair or it’s too close to the blade and you have to wait a week before you look the way you want.
Recently I invested in the Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer 7300. I lean heavy on the cheap side of things, but will suck it up if a product is worth it. I basically believe that everything will break now a days and that you either have to keep replacing them, or buy the top of the line item. This is a top of a line shaver in my opinion. –Buy it Here
Philips Norelco Features:
- Philips Norelco QT4070 Vacuum Beard, Stubble and Mustache Trimmer Pro is now called the Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard
- Trimmer 7300. The product has not changed; only the name and packaging. Packaging may vary during this transition.
- Integrated vacuum system – vacuum system captures cut hairs for mess-free trimming
- 18 secured length settings from 1/32 inch up to 23/32 inch (1mm up to 18mm)
- 1/64 inch (.5mm) stubble setting
- Turbo power boost button – boosts cutting and fan speed
Achieve perfectly even stubble with the philips norelco vacuum stubble and beard trimmer pro, the only stubble trimmer that does not make a mess while trimming. designed with a vacuum system to capture cut hair for convenience and cleanliness, this high performance trimmer with 18 length settings, special stubble comb and led display is able to trim perfectly to get the look you want.
Verdict: I would agree, for price I think this is one of the best beard trimmers on the market. I need something that doesn’t take forever to charge and requires little cleanup. This was a win win for me.