Must-Have Dog Toys
Yes, I understand the traditional tennis ball is easier and cheaper, but the high number of cool dog toys on the market these days may surprise you. Not all are just for the dog too, many of these pet toys have a fun theme or concept that will surely impress those who take notice.
The following are six of the funniest dog toys you can buy your dog to entertain yourself just as much as it does your dog.
1. Humunga Chomp Teeth-Shaped Ball for Dogs
Dogs already have a goofy grin, but this takes it to another level. This awesome ball will make your dog the most popular one in the room if he isn’t already. It’s made to look like your pup has a giant set of pearly whites that are sticking out of his mouth when he parades around with his new favorite ball.
- Made with safe, nontoxic materials
- Dimensions: 6 x 2.1 x 2.4 inches ; 2.9 ounces
- Available at Amazon (Free Shipping)
2. ZippyPaws Squeakie Emoji Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
You use emojis all the time with your friends. Now you can use them with your dog! Also, you know your weirdo dog rolls in poop when you’re not looking, so there’s no way they’re not going to love this squeakie emoji. I recommend grabbing this funny dog toy for the sole humor in saying phrases like “Go get your poop!” and “Drop the poop!” to your dog.
- Toy size: approx 7 x 7 x 2
- Includes 2 round squeakers inside
- Available at Amazon (includes free shipping)
3. Equis Beer Dog Toy
It’s something that’s gone through every beer drinking dog owner’s mind before. “If only I could get my pooch to open the fridge and bring me an ice cold brewski…”
With the Dogs Equis Beer dog toy, you can start training your pup to actually do something with his life instead of laying around all day! He’ll also enjoy being part of the crew when everyone comes over for beers at your next get together.
- Size: 10″
- Squeaker Toy
- Available at Amazon ( + Free Shipping)
4. Gama-Go Zombie Foot Dog Toy
Your dog loves to watch zombie shows with you, so why not let him get in on the action by giving him his very own zombie foot to play with. He’ll love chewing on that gnarly looking thing and you’ll love freaking out your neighbors when they notice what he’s chewing on.
- Squeaky dog toy shaped like a zombie’s foot
- Dimensions: 3″ x 4.5″ x 6″ inches
- Available at Amazon (+ Free Shipping)
5. BazooK-9 Tennis Ball Launcher Gun
Sure, going out to a field and tossing the ball with your dog is one of life’s little pleasures for you, but what if you could launch balls out of a hand held cannon and not have to worry about getting your dog’s slobber all over your hands. That would be amazing, right?
This tennis ball launcher is a “blast” to use and everyone at the dog park will want to fire a shot off of this thing.
- Light Weight, Durable, With Hands Free Pick Up
- Includes Shoulder Strap for Easy Transportation
- Dimensions: 23.5″ x 7.5″ Muzzle Diameter: 3.75″ Fully Extended: 35″ Long
- Available at Amazon ( + Free Shipping )
6. Zack & Zoey Fuzzy Tarantula Dog Pet Costume
I’m sure you’ve seen the viral video (if not I included it below) of the guy freaking people out by putting a spider costume on his dog and sending him off to scare people on a dark college campus. Hilarious.
Now you can pull the same gag on your friends and family. Just pop this hairy spider costume on your sweet and innocent dog and watch your unsuspecting targets run away shrieking like pansies!
- Plush fabric resembles real spider hair
- 8 bendable legs for multiple poses
- 3 Different sizes to fit your dog type
- Available Details ( includes free shipping)
Have a suggestion for a do toy we need to add to the list? Please leave us a comment below.